Types of emergency lighting installation
Whatever your requirements, applications and specifications - our emergency lighting installation services mean we can provide the right solution for your premises. Our highly professional emergency lighting engineers can install all types of emergency lighting systems including:
- Escape route lighting
- Open area lighting (also known as anti-panic lighting)
- High-risk areas (illuminates potentially dangerous areas)
Our emergency lighting services provide tailored emergency lighting systems to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We can create bespoke solutions for warehouses, offices, residential properties and developments and for specialist areas and buildings.
Commercial lighting maintenance & testing - what's included?
- the design, installation and commissioning of all types of emergency lighting
- monthly system tests to ensure your lighting system is working correctly
- an annual discharge test, as required by law
- 24-hour call-out service
- Emergency light testing
- discounted rates for contract customers
Emergency Lighting inspections, testing & maintenance
- Daily emergency lighting inspections – this only applies to systems with one central backup battery systems/emergency generator. It requires a daily emergency light inspection of indicators on the primary power supply to ensure it's in a ready condition.
- Monthly emergency lighting tests – All emergency lighting systems should be tested monthly and the duration should be sufficient to ensure that each of your emergency lights powers on when you switch your main power supply off. Our team will also ensure that your emergency system is fully charging and keep a logbook to keep a record of your results.
- Annual emergency lighting tests – This is a test for the full rated duration of the emergency lighting solutions at least once every year. If your emergency light is supposed to give you three full hours of light when the mains power goes off, the test has to last for at least three hours. It must be recorded and any failures corrected as soon as possible.