Design. Installation. Maintenance. Your complete fire alarm solution. Every year, the UK’s fire service is called out to over 600,000 fires that result in over 800 deaths and 17000 injuries (source: fireservice.co.uk). We want to make sure you don’t become a statistic. Having a fully operational, well-maintained and compliant fire alarm system is not only essential, but it's also a legal obligation. (Fire Safety Order) 2005 Using the most advanced smoke alarms on the market, we'll take care of all aspects of your system design, installation and maintenance. With us on your side, you'll enjoy the peace of mind full protection brings. Maintaining your fire alarm system by BS5839-1:2013 includes:
- Done through the operation of a manual call point on the system
- A different call point must be tested each week
- The test and its results must be recorded within your fire alarm log book
- Any automatically started generator, that's used for fire detection as part of the alarm system must be tested
- Vented batteries that the standby power supply uses in the context of the fire detection and alarm system must be inspected
ROUTINE INSPECTION AND SERVICING.
- Must be undertaken by persons or organisations with the appropriate competence
- Over a 12 month period, there should be a 100% test and inspection of all fire alarm panels and connected devices
- The period between service visits should not exceed six months
YOUR COST-EFFECTIVE FIRE ALARM SERVICE
Our team of highly trained designers and fully certified engineers carry out all work in accordance with BS5839-1:2013.
With us on your side you’ll know your fire alarm system is in full working order should it ever be needed.
Our comprehensive service delivers peace of mind through:
- A complete design, installation and maintenance solution
- 24/7/365 call out service with 4-hour response
- Maintenance packages to suit all types of business
- Discounted rates for contract customers
- Redcare and Dual Com alarm monitoring
- Alarm test certification
ACT NOW TO MAKE SURE YOUR FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS FULFIL YOUR LEGAL OBLIGATION.
Fire alarm installation and maintenance is a requirement of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order) 2005:
Don't forget that Fire Risk Assessments are a legal requirement.